Sunday, April 15, 2012

Creating a playlist for your class

This weeks assignment involves working with games as a medium or tool to learn how they can be used in the classroom to enhance learning of concepts.  As part one of this assignment, we worked with a program called Mentormob to create a playlist for a topic of interest. I chose the topic that I am teaching so that I can use this next school year. The playlist I created will cover the first semester of Chemistry.  It has videos, games and demonstrations that can be used to introduce, teach or review a topic.  Here is the link to my playlist  http://bit.ly/HI0WlI. The Mentormob program is a very helpful way to put all your videos, lectures, games., quizes in one place.  The students can then access all of them whenever they need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment