Saturday, March 24, 2012

Using Mobile technologies

This week we had to research the use of mobile technologies and create a List/portal to apply to our curricular needs.  Since I am teaching Chemistry this semester, I decided to use this opportunity to find the apps that I have been looking for to apply in my course.  It is hard to get the right demonstrations or chemicals in the school labs because of lack of money or proper storage for the corrosive chemicals that are sometimes used.  It is also hard to demonstrate the structure of atoms and how the electrons move.  The apps I selected address planning, grading, and teaching chemistry. Click on the URL below to see my list of applications.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/86566379/List-of-Apps-to-Use-for-Chemistry-Curriculum

No comments:

Post a Comment